Ian was around eight months old when he arrived at the shelter in August of 2015. He was probably born on the street, where he had been living all of his life together with his kitty friends until all of them were poisoned and he was the only one left standing. Thanks to some incredible luck, he managed to escape the same fate and became the sole survivor. Even the sheer odds of him staying alive in this place for much longer were slim to none 🙁 However, he was obviously born under a lucky star as we were deeply touched by his sad life story and simply couldn’t resist his sweet, unique little face, so we took him in as quickly as we could. Ian passed away due to numerous health complications.